Amethyst Stone Gausha
- You can use a gausha on the face, body and scalp, and it’s best to use with water or an oil.
- Hold the gausha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin and around the mouth, between three and five times per area.
- Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks. -Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead. -Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
- It is designed to massage the face for increasing microcirculation, cooling and calming the skin especially for those with acne flare-ups.
- It carries a positive charge. The negative ions draw out the positively charged particles to detoxify and cleanse your skin giving your skin a clean and refreshed feel.
- It helps in stimulating collagen, improving skin elasticity, discoloration, acne, wrinkles, saggy skin & aids in skin inflammation.